Wednesday, June 8, 2011

English is a Beast

So my cousin sent me the link to this blog which is done by his friend's sister (apparently, he was bragging about me being a storyteller and their discussion led to this project. The thought of being bragged about is weird to me).

The blog is called Beasts of English and features artwork and myth about various components in the English language, such as verbs, adverbs, and independent clauses. The artwork is colorful and whimsical and beautiful, and the stories range from tales to simple definitions, but they are all fun to read. There's even a creation myth on the site about how English came into existence.

As a writer and storyteller myself, I have a strong relationship with these beasts, so I look forward to seeing how they take shape in this woman's mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment